Deadline & Entry Fees
Call for entries for the 2022 program will begin May 2, 2022.
The entry deadline is June 30, 2022.
Entries may be submitted after June 30, with a late fee, until the final deadline of July 8, 2022.
All supporting documents must be submitted by July 15, 2022.
For healthcare providers the entry fee is $79 per award category entered.
For managed care organizations, online health organizations, pharmaceutical/medical equipment companies, business improvement, and other sites, the fee is $99 per category entered.
In either division, the entry fee is $139 for award entries in the following “Special Categories”:
- Best Use of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Marketing
- Best Digital Physician Engagement
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Best Intranet
- Best Digital Internal Communications
- Best Digital Leadership in Health Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Mark Gothberg eHealthcare Organizational Commitment
The higher fee for these special award categories is due to the substantial time required to judge the entries.
Late entries (submitted after midnight June 30, 2022) are permitted until midnight July 8, 2022. A late fee of $20 per category will be added for late entries. No entries will be accepted after midnight Pacific Time, July 8, 2022.