Award Entry Form
The entry deadline is June 28, 2019.
Get info on entry fees here.
Please note the following before completing the entry form:
- Complete all information and check that spelling is correct. Enter the name of the website organization (and/or agency) exactly as they should appear on the certificate should an award be received.
- Select one Group Classification so that your entry will be judged against those of similar organizations. Find more info on Group Classifications here. If you believe your entry qualifies under more than one Group Classification, you can return and submit an additional entry for each additional Group you believe to be appropriate. (The form will accept only one Group Classification at a time.)
- Enter as many Award Categories as you wish (up to the maximum of 22).
- Complete an entry form for each website/URL or digital effort, including the payment portion, and submit.
- If a website requires a password to access content/functionality, please provide access credentials in your supporting documents.
- Supporting information is not required at time of entry. Supporting documentation is encouraged but optional for most entries. It is required for “Special Categories.” Once your entry is submitted, you will receive an email with login credentials for the entrant portal. You will then be able to log in to upload supporting documents. You will also be able to return and review all previously uploaded documents for your entries.
- All entries are final.
- Please contact us if you have any questions.